There was an error in this gadget

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Lupe Grajeda...

Well this has been an odd couple days. This past weekend one of my little brother's best friends was struck and killed by a car. This has left the whole community in shock, Lupe was a pretty popular person. What's even worse is that this is the second time his family has suffered such a loss. I cannot even begin to fathom what kind of pain his family is going through right now. The only thing I can really do now is send my condolences to his family.

This event has left me thinking about how just random life can be. Up to the point where I received news of his death, I was having a pretty good weekend. I was out and about with my friends, drinking a little bit and just having a good time. Then all of a sudden my phone goes off, it was my cousin. A good time interrupted just like that with horrible news. I would have never imagined that something so horrible could have happened that weekend, it just came out of nowhere.

From now on I will make sure to appreciate the time I have on this earth, I never know what can happen.

RIP Lupe.

7 comments: